Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Big City Lights, Small Town Nights.

Now let me set this straight, I've never lived in a small town for too long. But at least i can remember Louisville being comfortable. I remember visiting my grandmother when we still lived out of town, and even when I was younger, it didn't seem so damn crowded!
i dont want Alice to be in a school where shes in a crowd of 600 people.
I want her to be well known among her teachers, and the staff there. I want her friends' parents to know eachothers families, etc.
Sometimes, I feel like moving to a small town where everyone knows everyone, and there's one stoplight and one highschool..
But the more I look into that, the less money there is to be made, the less job opportunity, etc.

I'm in a strange place.

Is the frustration of new traffic making a once 5 minute ride last an hour worth the move to a rural area, even if just right outside town?

yeah, probably not..


MyCity.



What are your opinions? Do you live in a big city or a small town
candice eden


No comments:

Post a Comment