Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 10, 2010

Eye Little Pony

So there i was.


Minding my own business. When all of a sudden my eyes were shut, and I was running for the door to scream outside. I didn't want to make Alice upset when she realized she hurt me.


I had a black eye.


I had a cut in the corner of my eye.


Any I couldn't see .. or hardly open my eye at all.





I still had no idea what had hit me. I just knew I was in pain.





When I came back in, I realized what it was...

Yep. Thats the one.

Alice was swinging this little convict around in circles, and it flew out of her hand only to fly accross the room, and shank my eye mercilessly.

I called my friend, and we ended up in the E.R. all night.

But it was actually a great thing, becasue i ended up talking with her all night. We both cried, and got to know eachother more. Even though we thought we had known all there was to know.

She talked of traumatic experiences and I spoke of my brother passing away. Sometimes it's good to talk about the things that hurt us. Rather than hold them in to the point of nearly exploding.

Aaaaanyways...

they checked out my eye and decided it was just a bad ass black eye.

It was so bad ass, in fact, that my work sent me home nearly every day because they didn't want customers seeing me. People and friends in bars let me know that I looked incredibly tough.

And someone called me "black eye," which led me to believe they had called me black guy...which I thought to be really strange. Glad we got that cleared up.

Have your kids ever accidently hurt you?

Was it hilarious or not so hilarious?

How did you deal with it?

candice.






No comments:

Post a Comment