Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Rebel Images

So, I got my new camera, and since I don't know much about photography, I'm learning one thing a day, and practicing.
Today, it was how to shoot while looking at the LCD screen, which on my camera, you can't do while you're on automatic, so it's kinda weird. i had to learn a lot about positioning myself to focus with my lens. I really want a 150mm and a fisheye.
Those are really the only two lenses I see myself getting any time soon.. =)

Anyways, we hung out with a best friend today. We saw Rango. The Depp movie with the Lizard. It was somewhat dark, and dragged a little. But all together, it was a cute movie, and very creative!

Then, we all went to the store, and loaded up on supplies to make a chore chart, a menu/ meal chart, and a playdoh icecream maker of course!

Anyways, here is my first day of learning. Tell me what you think!














No comments:

Post a Comment