Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Dear Alice. 2

So, i was just thinking that I haven't been treated very well by any guy that I've dated. And i can write you these things, because you will be much older when you get them.
Alice, I have come to the descision that i will not ever let a guy treat me the way I wouldn't want YOU to be treated.
This is going to be a difficult situation to handle.. But I think that doing this will ensure that I dont date anyone that treats me badly. I think that if someone treats me shitty, then eventually they will treat you the same way if I'm not around. ..In which case, Alice, I would kill someone.

I haven't dated anyone in a few years, and not one of the guys i did date, did I feel was worth your time, therefore not worth mine.
I hope that makes sense.

I love you Alice, and all we need is eachother.

-mom.


"all you need is love"

No comments:

Post a Comment