Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 30, 2010

A letter to you reguarding boys.

Alice, today I was thinking about a few things that I'd like to write in this letter.
I probably forgot all of them, except this:
Guys hurt girls feelings. All the time. Every day somewhere in the world, a girl is getting her feelings hurt.
You're probably going to have your heart broken sometime in your life.
Probably more than once. And it sucks.
I wish I could take every one of my horrible hurtful, no good, ugly expieriences and turn them into something beautiful to teach you.
I wish I could take all the mean boys that have broken my heart, remember everything i learned from them, and just make it all into one statement that would make it all easier for you.
But I cant.
I can't just tell you one thing to remember so that every relationship will be easy.
Nothing is ever just easy. If it's reaaally truly important and means a lot to you, then you'll work hard at it.
If it's meant to be, its not going to be a peice of cake.
You'll have to try every day to compromise and make someone other than yourself happy.

So far, I haven't found someone that agrees that love and mutual respect is important, and until I find someone that I feel treats us the way that we treat them, then I'm not settling.

Boys suck, Alice.
Relationships never work out for me. i don't really know why..
But guys only think about one thing. And it's not love.
Don't ever confuse what feels good with what feels right.
Don't ever confuse the way a boy looks at you because he loves you with the look he gives you when he has terrible intentions.

What i hope for you, Alice, is that you grow up a happy girl. That if you do have your heart broken, that you share everything with me so that i can be there 100% for you.
I hope for you, that a sweet boy raised by a good family sees you when you're at a good point in your life, and just knows it in his heart that you are the one for him. I hope that you find a love so true, and so real that when you're with him you just know that for the rest of your life you're taken care of.
I hope that when you look at him, you feel warmth in your cheeks, butterflies in your tummy, and tingles in your toes.
i hope that you have a beautiful amazing wedding, have talented, happy, healthy children, and grow old together.
I hope I can be there for every step.

I also hope Alice, that when you look back on your life, you can honestly say that you had a great mom.

That's what I really want.
Don't ever go a day without me, my little bird.
I can't breathe without you.
You are the reason I get up in the morning.

-mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment